An E-commerce Store with payment integration
An eCommerce learning platform offering functionalities of a store with a cart and payment features integrated with a payment API to accept payments and a Fake Store API to provide data for e-commerce websites. The platform allows users to accept payments for the products added to their cart in addition to categorically displaying products by fetching data from e-commerce websites.
- Cart Page
- Once the product has been added to the cart, the user can increase or decrease the quantity of the product or remove it from the cart.
- The header displays the total items added to the cart. When a user adds a new item to the cart, the count increases accordingly. Similarly, if a user decreases the quantity or removes a product from the cart, the count in the header is managed accordingly.
- Payment Page
- A button on the cart page to proceed to checkout, where a suitable payment method is integrated.
- Payment Successful
- Once the payment has been made and verified, a successful payment message is displayed on the screen.
- Empty Cart
- If a user navigates to the cart page when there are no products in it, then an Empty Cart UI is displayed.
- Fake Store API
- Stripe API
- Square AP
Meet Our Team