Who are we?
We are Appricot IT Consultants based in Tiffany Tower,Cluster W, (Dubai).
What personal data do we collect?
We only gather that information that is necessary for us to allow you to use the website or to contact us. The information collected is only used in accordance with this Policy.
Information we obtain from you
When you get in touch via the contact us form or the email, you provide us with your name, phone number, email address, company information. For instance when you apply for a vacancy, you share with us your name, email, contact number, location and any other information listed on your CV.
Information obtained from your use of our website
The following information may be gathered when you visit our website
- Information about your visits to and use of this Website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, referral source, page views and Website navigation paths.
- Information about your device(s), in particular, hardware model, version of the operating system.
- Information on the type of cookies and how to opt out, please continue reading.
Simply put, we may be interested in the following information
- Your full name
- Your email
- Your phone number
- Your designation
- Your Company
- The fact that you have visited our website
- Whether you have downloaded any marketing materials from our website
How do we use and share your personal information?
We process your information by way of obtaining, collecting, organizing, using, retrieving, consulting, aligning or erasing. We may disclose your information to our subsidiaries or affiliates.
We may also share it with third party service providers, vendors and agents who facilitate us with website management, technical support, data analysis and hosting. We make sure that they also abide by data protection policies like we do.
We may also disclose your personal data
- As required by and to the extent of the law
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- To establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others with the aim of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk
How long is your information kept for?
We will delete your personal data as soon as we no longer have a need or a legal basis to process it.
- We will always delete your data when we receive a request from you.
- We will not store or otherwise process your data for an “unlimited period” in other cases. If we rely on legitimate interest for processing, your data will be kept as long as we are in a business relationship with you.
What are your rights?
As a data subject, you have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding or using it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Object to the processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making, including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making by us using your personal information or profiling of you.
- Withdraw consent.You have the right to withdraw your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Should you want to exercise any of the above mentioned rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Before proceeding with your request, we may need to request specific information from you to confirm your identity and to ensure your right to access the information. Abuse of rights may hold you liable.
Is your data secured?
Appricot IT Consultants is certified. Therefore we don’t allow any unreliable practices regarding the security of the information we deal with. Consequently, we take all appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your data safe, as required by the GDPR.
- All our employees, affiliates, consultants or any recipients of your data are bound by confidentiality (non-disclosure agreement) and are not authorized to process your data for purposes other than described in this Policy. We take full responsibility for that.
- We follow the Information Security Policy, which is mandatory and applies to all our consultants, contractors, and all other individuals who have authorized access to information resources.
- All our security practices and documents are reviewed on a yearly basis, approved by the executive management and are implemented throughout the group as well as are communicated to all our employees and consultants.
- Our Information Security Policy applies to all the information stored on physical or electronic data carriers, as well as any software and hardware that we possess or use temporarily.
- We conduct mandatory training for all our employees and consultants on privacy and security.
- We ensure authentication and authorisation controls are robust and properly treated.
- We continuously gather and analyze data regarding all the new and existing threats and vulnerabilities, actual attacks on other organizations, as well as the information about the effectiveness of the existing security controls.
Information Security Policy
At Appricot IT Consultants, we constantly strive to align our customer needs and requirements with our core business values and industry best practices advocating highest service and product quality and maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of information based on risk-based approach. We produce quality and security as functions in the products and services.
At Appricot IT Consultants all employees strive to get involved in achieving overall customer satisfaction, quality of service and information security in following the processes and delivering the products and services. We can only do this by ensuring periodic and on need-based training at organization level and individual level. This is also to ensure that the teams stay abreast with evolving market trends and technologies.
We continually improve our systems. Appricot IT Consultants abides by all local, national and international legal requirements and regulations that we operate in.
In certain conditions, Appricot IT Consultants may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security requirements and instances requiring cooperation with law enforcement agencies where mandated by law. We believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights to protect your safety or the safety of others.